GDPR – this initialism stands for General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 2018
At i2i we take the management of personal and commercial data very seriously indeed. All information gathered by i2i Business Solutions LLP in the process of running our consultancy will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018. We collect information about you for a few specific reasons:
* To process any enquiry and look after your requests for advice and support to ensure you receive the highest possible levels of service.
* To deliver to you timely and current updates on promotions and events that you have expressed an interest in.
* Those responsible for collecting the data are the authorised data controller for i2i.
* You can be assured that your information will not be shared with 3rd parties.
* We will not email you unless you have provided your consent. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (Yes we don’t like Spam either).
If you subscribe to our updates the type of personal information we will collect about you includes:
* Phone number
* Email address
* Geographic location (i.e. Region/State/Province)
When we are instructed to act for you to support your business with management consultancy or associated services we will need to know a little more about you to ensure that we are able to deliver the service to the correct location and be able to contact you via phone, e-mail and possibly social channels. Your details will be retained for a maximum of five years on a secure encrypted server and after this period securely deleted. Your contact information will be retained for as long as you subscribe to our services. We will not collect sensitive information about you as there is no need to do so in the process of managing our relationship with you.
Data Rights If you wish i2i to provide you with a copy of the data we hold we can provide you with this information without charge if it is a reasonable request. If the request is excessive or repeated we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the administrative costs. You can check any information that we me hold by emailing a request to email@example.com . If you wish this data to be removed from our records or simply deleted you have the right to make such a request and we will comply with any and all such communications. If you are unhappy about the handling of your personal information and wish to raise a complaint you can do so by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org and by setting out the reasons for your concern in your message. Alternatively, you can raise the matter with the UK’s data protection regular the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
What is a Personal Data Breach?
How we will Respond in the Event of a Personal Data Breach?
* We take the management of our customer and contact information very seriously indeed. To protect your data, we have ensured that we can detect malicious attacks and have in place a process to assess the likely risk to individuals as a result of such a breach.
* If a breach has occurred we will, in accord with GDPR regulation, notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
* We will provide the ICO with full details of the breach at this time and continue to update whilst the matter is investigated.
* In the unlikely event a breach impacting individuals or organisations associated with our business occurs, we will notify those affected at the earliest possible opportunity.
* As all the personal data within our systems and third-party platforms we utilise is encrypted we are confident that any such breach will have negligible impact on our customers and contacts however if necessary we will provide the appropriate advice to those affected to help protect them from its effects.
* As a matter of procedure and best practice with cyber security we document all breaches, even if they don’t all need to be reported.
Functional Cookies Our Website Will:
* Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
Targeting Cookies Our Website Will:
* Allow you to share pages with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
This website will not
* Share any personal information with third parties.
It is likely that the default setting for your browser is set to automatically accept cookies. You can however choose not to accept cookies through your browser controls, by going to the “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. If you would like to learn a little more about changing your browser settings and specifically what cookies are and how they are used look at your browser’s help section, FAQ’s or click on the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org. If you would prefer not to receive customised adverts online you can opt out by clicking this link > Ads Preference Manager To opt-out of Google Analytics: follow this link > Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on